A small anticipation of a thematic session of wine tastings that will start from the next September 2008 in Brussels/Bruxelles.
The session is articulated on the basis of 10 thematic wine tastings starting in September 2008 and ending in June 2009. Each session will take place on Wednesday or Thursday on the basis of a calendar that will be finalised in September.
This is a non-definitive list of the sessions:
1. Tuscany: the tradition of "sangiovese"
2. Triveneto: the land of white wines
3. A tour around Verona
4. South of Italy
5. Really Supertuscans!
6. The Centre of Italy: a place to discover
7. Piemonte: the land of great red wines
8. The Italy of Pinot noir
9. 1997: a great harvest in Italy
10. The vertical tasting: Guado al tasso (from 1996 to 2001)
It will be the opportunity to discover a large spectrum of wines from most of the Italian regions.
For info: firstname.lastname@example.org